Click on [Show picture list] then on the pictures to view sliding gallery
Tuscan Manor is a characteristic Leopoldine Villa, a typical Val di Chiana manor dating back to the 17th century, finely restored respecting the material and original architectonic features.
Leopoldine farmhouses take their name from their creator, the Grand Duke of Tuscany Pietro Leopoldo, who decided to finance their construction in order to improve the living conditions of the farmers of Val di Chiana, after the drainage of the swamp land.
In this wonderful Villa immersed in the Tuscan countryside, thanks to professionally led renovations, you can admire all the typical architectonic features of the Leopoldine period.
The “dove hut” on the roof is the most typical feature of these kinds of properties: a room, on top of the roof, which once served as a small warehouse for the peasants’ tools.
Today, the wise use of colors and high quality materials have made Tuscan Manor a property, unique in its kind, able to unite with taste and simplicity all the charm of the antique Tuscan tradition to the highest quality standards of modern living.
The wonderful private park around the Villa hosts the big swimming-pool (7×16 meters), open from May until September and is surrounded by secular, olive and cypress trees. The pool is surrounded with parasols and sunbeds.
From the extraordinary surroundings of the park of Tuscan Manor, one can enjoy the sun throughout the day and admire a splendid sunset with a view on the rolling Tuscan hills, among rows of cypresses, vineyards and olive trees, as well as Cortona, the antique Etruscan town, which can be reached in less than ten minutes.
The villa is built on three levels.
- Living area with entrance
- Spacious living room with fireplace
- Dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen from which you can directly access the garden
- Garden incorporates a gazebo for outdoor meals\living.
- Spacious laundry
- Two double bedrooms
- One bath room and service bathroom
- Accessible by a stone staircase
- This area was the old Leopoldine period kitchen
- Large elevated fireplace
- Stone sink
- Wooden staircase leading to the rooftop room
- Three bedrooms with a double bed and en-suite
- All bedrooms have private en-suite bathroom (Three with shower and one with a tub)
- Access by wooden staircase through the antique Leopoldine period kitchen area to the dove hut which has been renovated to a bright double room with en-suite bathroom
- 7 nights stay in a private luxury home for 10 people.
- Midweek cleaning with change of bed linen and towels.
- Pool Towels included.
- Concierge Service and Assistance for Tour Bookings, Restaurant Reservations etc.
- Cook: A chef can be available on request for special Tuscan dinners at the price of 80.00 euro per person including wines.
- Fridge Pre Stock: A food shopping list can be provided for a fridge pre stock.
- Baby Sitting: Baby sitting service available on request at the price of 15,00 euro per hour. In case the assistance is needed after 9 pm the price will be 20,00 euro per hour.
- Car Hire: Car or a minivan is available to hire with or without a driver. Please contact us for prices.
- Tour Bookings: We can help you arranging many different kind of tours in the area. Brochures will be provided at the villa.
- Villa Mobile Phone: The villa has a phone and we will provide you with the number at your arrival.
Experience our other properties