Tuscan Town Villa
Click on [Show picture list] then on the pictures to view sliding gallery
Amidst the olive trees that surround the walls of the ancient city of Cortona, lies Tuscan Town Villa, a delightful recently restored property, ideal for all who search privacy and tranquility.
The spectacular location of the villa allows you to reach Cortona on foot and explore this charming town full of history.
The restoration has been carried out with skill to enhance the original architectural features, with a clever use of materials and colors, which gives the interior a simple and elegant flair.
From every corner of the house you can enjoy breathtaking views of the green Tuscan countryside, Cortona, the Duomo and the imposing church of Santa Maria Nuova. Three acres of olive trees that surround the Villa ensure privacy and tranquility.
The Villa can comfortably accommodate 10 people and is tastefully decorated. It has all the amenities like air conditioning (on the first floor and the bedrooms in the annex), LCD satellite TV, stereo and Internet.
The swimming pool (4x8m) lies in a panoramic position while the garden, equipped with barbecue, pergola and unique outdoor furniture is the perfect place for eating and relaxing outdoors.
If you want to spend a holiday in total privacy in the magic of the Tuscan countryside, walking through Cortona and enjoying the charm of an old residence, Tuscan Town Villa is the ideal place for your next vacation.
All the 5 bedrooms are finely furnished following the typical Tuscan taste.
Air conditioning (cooling and heating) is be available in the bedrooms.
- Two master bedrooms with en suite bathroom (shower, bidet, sink, WC)
- One double bedroom with detached bathroom.
- Two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (shower, bidet, washbasin, WC)
The villa has 5 bathrooms. They all have showers, WC, washbasin, bidet and towels are available.
Spacious living room with fireplace from which you can access the SPA area. One fully equipped modern kitchen, one dining room and one bathroom. From the ground floor there are various direct accesses to the garden area which is equipped with garden.
The following items are available in the kitchen:
Oven, fridge, freezer, dish washer, microwave and burner plates, pots and pans, all cutlery.
- The garden of the villa is well maintained with many flowers and bushes.
- The outside area is fully equipped with outdoor furniture such as poolside lounge chairs set in the spacious garden,
together with tables and a nice gazebo which lends to al-fresco dining in the evening in the cool evening breeze from the valley.
- 7 nights stay in a private luxury home for ten people
- A midweek cleaning with change of bed linen and towels
- Pool Towels included
- Concierge Service and Assistance for tour bookings, restaurant reservations etc
- Internet Access
Cook: A cook is available on request for special Tuscan dinners at the price of 50.00 euro per person for full menu.
Fridge Pre Stock: A food shopping list can be provided for a fridge pre stock.
Baby Sitting: A baby sitting service is available on request at the price of 15.00 euro per hour.
In case the assistance is needed after 9 pm the price will be 20.00 euro per hour.
Car Hire: Car or a minivan is available to hire with or without a driver. Please contact us for prices.
Tour Bookings: We can help you arranging many different kind of tours in the area. Brochure will be provided at the villa.
Villa Mobile Phone: The villa has a mobile phone and we will provide you with the number at your arrival.
- The area where the Tuscan View Villa is located offers many different opportunities for your holiday.
For example, you can choose to visiting important cities such as Cortona, Firenze, Arezzo, Siena, San Gimignano and Montepulciano.
Within an easy drive you can visit the most important touristic attractions of Tuscany and Umbria, another beautiful region where you can enjoy famous Assisi and Perugia.
- In addition to the art and culture, the area is famous for different kind of activities such as wine tours in the Chianti and Brunello regions where you can taste the local wines and other typical products.
Discover the wineries and enjoy the fantastic local produce.