The experience of a lifetime in your own private and meticulously restored Italian manor! With stunning views over the rolling hills of the famous historic town of Cortona (fly to Florence or Rome – at your expense), explore all the magical sights of Pisa, Siena, Florence, San Gimignano and more.
The stunning villa includes:
5 bedrooms, each with their own bathroom
a private pool
a private concierge
This charming Tuscan Views Villa is located in a peaceful area, amidst the pine woods which divide Cortona from Castiglion Fiorentino, where guests can completely relax and enjoy stunning views.
- Originally meant as a family home the doors have been opened to guests who wish to experience a home away from home.
The woods which surround the property and the well maintained lawn and colourful garden, invite the guests to feel away from it all. Adding to this feeling are the infinitive views over the low lying Chiana Valley.
- A wooden pergola, barbecue and wood-fire oven invite the guests to relaxing evenings, delicious barbeques or self-made pizzas whilst enjoying a spectacular sunset.
- Local materials such as the wood, terracotta, and the solar panels, maintain a low impact on the environment.
The jewel of this villa is the saline swimming pool, which was built adjacent to the living area and is practically an extension of the house.
- The pool has a retractable glass-top roof construction, which in summer can be easily compacted or used as cover during inclement weather.
- The water of this pool can be heated from April to October (if the temperature outside stabilizes at 12°C or more it can be heated in March as well). The pool has also a wave system and a jacuzzi.
All the 5 bedrooms are finely furnished following the typical Tuscan taste.
Air conditioning (cooling and heating) is be available in the bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1: Queen size Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen size Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen size Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen size Bed
- Bedroom 5: Queen size Bed
The villa has 5 bathrooms and 3 of them are En-Suite bathrooms. They all have showers, toilet (wc), basin and towels available.
- Ground floor has a foryer, dining area with a table seating eight people.
From here you have access to the pool, fully equipped kitchenette and french doors which leads to the outside area where the gazebo is situated.
- There is a living area with sofas and a working fireplace.
- Guests have access to one double bedroom (queen size bed) and bathroom with shower.
- A glass staircase leads to the first floor, which hosts another living area in a mezzanine floor overlooking the ground floor.
- The sleeping area consists of four double bedrooms, three of which have an en-suite.
- One independent bathroom with shower is at the other bedrooms’ disposal.
- One bedroom has access to a terrace, which overlooks the valley and the Lago Trasimeno, and a mezzanine floor with an extra single bed ideal for a child.
Lounge and dining Area
- The villa has a so called “taverna” which can be described as a big rustic dining room with a large table and a functional kitchen.
- There is another fireplace at the end of this room where guest can enjoy their meals or simply relax together with family or friends.
The following items are available in the kitchen:
Oven, fridge, freezer, dish washer, microwave and burner plates, pots and pans, all cutlery.
- The garden of the villa is well maintained with many flowers and bushes.
- The outside area is fully equipped with outdoor furniture such as poolside lounge chairs set in the spacious garden,
together with tables and a nice gazebo which lends to al-fresco dining in the evening in the cool evening breeze from the valley.
- At guest’s disposal there is a barbeque and wood-fire oven which will be perfect for bread and pizza making.
Wood is provided by the owners of the villa.
- 7 nights stay in a private luxury home for ten people
- A midweek cleaning with change of bed linen and towels
- Pool Towels included
- Concierge Service and Assistance for tour bookings, restaurant reservations etc
- Internet Access
Cook: A cook is available on request for special Tuscan dinners at the price of 80.00 euro per person for full menu.
Fridge Pre Stock: A food shopping list can be provided for a fridge pre stock.
Baby Sitting: A baby sitting service is available on request at the price of 15.00 euro per hour.
In case the assistance is needed after 9 pm the price will be 20.00 euro per hour.
Car Hire: Car or a minivan is available to hire with or without a driver. Please contact us for prices.
Tour Bookings: We can help you arranging many different kind of tours in the area. Brochure will be provided at the villa.
Villa Mobile Phone: The villa has a mobile phone and we will provide you with the number at your arrival.
- The area where the Tuscan View Villa is located offers many different opportunities for your holiday.
For example, you can choose to visiting important cities such as Cortona, Firenze, Arezzo, Siena, San Gimignano and Montepulciano.
Within an easy drive you can visit the most important touristic attractions of Tuscany and Umbria, another beautiful region where you can enjoy famous Assisi and Perugia.
- In addition to the art and culture, the area is famous for different kind of activities such as wine tours in the Chianti and Brunello regions where you can taste the local wines and other typical products.
Discover the wineries and enjoy the fantastic local produce.
Subject to availability with a 12 month travel validity.