Charity Auction – Holiday: Terms and Conditions
Congratulations on your purchase. Please read carefully the following Terms and Conditions that you agree to as the terms of your purchase.
1. The Accommodation is donated or provided at a greatly reduced cost for charity auctions and is NOT a resort owned property. Whilst all measures are taken to have suitable dates available, the purchaser must be flexible on their travel dates when selecting the travel period
2. You have 12 months to travel in from the purchase date, unless future travel dates are specified on the item description.
3. Expiry Period: You have 2 months from the purchase date to activate your voucher via activate and book your dates for travel. The expiry date is noted on your voucher. As the holiday is subject to availability and your dates are booked ina first in, first served basis, we recommend activating your voucher as early as possible and well within the 2 month expiry (from date of purchase).
4. Please note bookings of holiday dates are final once confirmation has been received from Goodwill Getaways. No further changes can be made once confirmed.
5. Special dates such as school holidays and other popular dates for travel may already be booked by other charity supporters.
6. Strictly NO REFUNDS. Holiday Vouchers are however, fully transferrable (same terms and conditions apply) at no cost to the winner.
7. Failure to activate your voucher via activate within this time period (two calendar months from the date of purchase) will forfeit the voucher without refund and the charity donation component made.
8. Force Majeure. The Holiday Provider is excused from performance and shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or for non-delivery, in whole or in part, caused by the occurrence of any force majeure beyond the control of the Holiday Provider such as, but not limited to fires, civil disobedience, war, riots, rebellions, explosion, flood, storm, acts of God, or similar occurrences.
9. These Terms and Conditions have been already agreed to by the event organiser. In the event that you the purchaser (winning bidder) refuses to sign, these Terms and Conditions will still stand.
Thank you for your support at the fundraising event and we hope you enjoy your prize.